Now Taking Reservations
Fun & Educational.
We pride ourselves on presenting educational field trips where children see and do and have hands on experiences. We are not just a playground. We feel that your students need to have a field trip rich in education experiences that can’t be done in a classroom setting. We also want your experience at our farm to be fun at the same time.
Each Classroom Teacher will receive a free large pumpkin for your classroom! Cost for this field trip is $8 per student.
All school personnel are FREE! Parent chaperones are $6 with no pumpkin.
Chaperones are required to check in at the barn, pay for their trip, and receive an armband for security purposes. If siblings attend, an armband can be purchased at the barn.
We must have a minimum of 20 students to book and conduct a field trip.
- Enjoy a Hay Ride around our farm and look at all of our varieties of pumpkins and gourds. Discover how our pumpkins are grown and harvested.
- Visit our Pumpkin Patch and choose your own pumpkin from our student patch and we will cut the pumpkin from the vine for you to take home. (The pumpkin size is comparable to a volleyball).
- Enjoy a barrel train ride.
- Visit our pond, feed the fish, and learn about the fresh water ecosystem. (eg. interdependence of plants and animals),
- Experience the habitats, life cycles, and food sources that are present at our pond.
- Enjoy a short hike on a trail in our woods and see and experience the forest ecosystem. (deer trails, identifying native trees and plants, soil erosion, animal habitats)
- Enjoy a hands-on presentation of the Teacher’s choice of either of the following topics:
- From a Seed to a Pumpkin (The Lifecycle of a Pumpkin)
- Native Americans Cherokee Indians – Family, Life, Jobs, Beliefs
- ”Our Sweet Honey Bees” The students discover the role of each type of Honey Bee through a skit that they will perform.
- Discover how our new family members at our farm are essential to the growth and development of our pumpkins and gourds! UnBEElievable!
- Enjoy our swings, hay slides, tunnels, and play in our huge Corn Pits, Spiderweb, Colorful Tires, and a Variety of Games on the Lawn.
- Have your class picture taken in front of our Beautiful Fall Scene! We have several photo ops to enjoy! Don’t forget your camera!
- Enjoy your lunch at our relaxing Picnic Shelter.
- If time permits, enjoy games of Ring Toss, Corn Hole & Tug of War.
Each Classroom Teacher will receive a free large pumpkin for your classroom! Cost for this field trip is $10 per student.
All school personnel are FREE! Parent chaperones are $8 with no pumpkin. Chaperones are required to check in at the barn, pay for their trip, and receive an armband for security purposes. If siblings attend, an armband can be purchased at the barn.
- All of package 1 plus…
- Find your way through our 6+ Acre Educational Corn Maze.
- Shooting our corn cannons at our new shooting gallery
We pride ourselves in hosting educational field trips for our visitors that are fun!
You may omit certain activities or combine aspects of both package 1 & 2.
Price varies according to your request.
We will be selling some concessions if you forget something, or just want a treat. If you have a certain request, please let us know. We can do class sets of hot chocolate, cider, and ice cream. If we know ahead of time, we can have your treat ready.